All of our asynchronous e-learning modules are currently available on demand for anyone interested! Please use the links below to register.
Evidence-Based Practice in Action: Back to (Pre)School
This module was created to help teachers and administrators:
- design the early learning environment,
- set up daily schedules and routines, and
- make connections with young children, families, and colleagues.
Evidence-Based Practice in Action: A Mid-Year Review
This module is a mid-year review for early childhood teachers, instructional assistants, and administrators to reflect on and reteach current practices to ensure that preschool students acquire, practice, and maintain & generalize skills that reduce challenging behavior and increase young children's success in the classroom.
Leadership and Teaming Modules
Learn more about effective teaming and leadership practices to improve services & outcomes for children, youth, and adults with disabilities by checking out the following asynchronous courses developed in collaboration with Dr. Jane Everson:
- Becoming an Exemplary Leader of an Effective and Collaborative Team
- Becoming a Member of an Effective and Collaborative Team
- Learn more about the Division for Early Childhood's Recommended Practices to meet Early Childhood Indicators
Click here to watch our "Connecting the Dots" webinar series
- The Building Blocks Framework is a method for supporting early childhood inclusion
Click here to watch our webinar series surrounding the Building Blocks Framework
- Interested in learning more about SCPI's TA Process?
Click here to watch our 2023 SCPI Overview Session
- Want to know what Program-Wide Pyramid Model District Implementation looks like?
Click here to watch our Pyramid PIECES Program-Wide Implementation Webinar